Thursday, March 29, 2007
8th Grade Questions Due Monday (MARS)
1. Discuss how meteorites are classified
2. Discuss why Mars is referred to as the "red planet"? What do we know about the geologic history, surface, and atmosphere of Mars?
3. Even before this meteorite was discovered, there has been discussion about life on Mars. What other scientific observations launched this speculation?
4. What technology is available today that was not available 100 years ago to analyze a meteorite?
5. Discuss the significance of the tiny fractures found on the rock
Posted by Mr. Z at 9:45 PM